Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- 1 Bag (32 ounces) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) French fried onions
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 cans (10 ¾ ounces each) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Cup of milk
- Stir the potatoes, 1 1/3 cups of onions, peas, cheese and bacon in a 13 by 9 by 2 inch baking dish. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over potato mixture. Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake at 350˚F. for 30 minutes or until hot. Uncover the dish and stir the potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes more or until the onions are golden.
– Emily LaRae Smith
River Village ALA