Fun Facts – April
1. Psychology fact: Our mind has the ability to detect and sense danger. If you feel as if something’s wrong… never ignore that feeling.
2. Psychology fact: Ironically, we tend to want what we can’t have. Then once we get it, we don’t want it anymore!
3. While in love, people typically become jealous, anger easily over small things, become curious and often worry about losing that individual.
4. While missing someone, your emotions are more likely to go from happiness to sadness instantly.
5. Your dreams reveal hidden truths about what you feel, who you are and the world around you.
Bison Run ALA